Food and Flavoring
Build, brew and craft your food company
The Cincinnati region’s long-standing food processing legacy continues to evolve into success for the food and flavoring industry.
From accessing raw materials and developing a brand identity to finding a place on store shelves and incorporating products into healthy lifestyles, Greater Cincinnati supports the entire food and flavoring life cycle.
Discover talented workers
Food and flavoring companies need talented workers to develop new products, produce items efficiently and ensure its brands stand out from the competition. The Cincinnati region can support these needs.
The region is home to generations of workers experienced in:
- Food processing equipment manufacturing
- Container manufacturing
- Chemical manufacturing
Move your products for less
Food and flavoring companies need to quickly and efficiently move their products from the manufacturing floor to the end user, specifically when shipping large, perishable goods. Greater Cincinnati’s logistics industry can move products by rail, highway, air or water.
- 2 million international shipments processed at CVG’S DHL global hub
- 100+ DHL service centers & five international gateways accessible from CVG
- 1-day drive from most major metros
- Two Class 1 railroads and one short-line carrier
- 200 miles of the Ohio River is accessible from Greater Cincinnati
Access more ready-to-build sites
REDI Cincinnati works closely with seven port authorities to transition land from greenfield or brownfield into shovel-ready sites. In 2016 alone, regional partners committed to redevelop 140 acres for next-generation manufacturers.