Home to innovators
Our region has a long history of producing startups that transform into some of the world’s most successful companies. From Fortune® 500 firms like P&G and The Kroger Co. to new companies creating the first FDA-approved, 3D-printed drug, Greater Cincinnati continues to make its mark on the startup world.
We are home to nationally ranked startup incubators and accelerators that will help support your growing company:
- BioOhio – A membership-based non-profit organization that builds and accelerates bioscience industry, research and education in Ohio. With more than 300 members, BioOhio is the lead organization for the bioscience community and the Ohio affiliate for global bioscience associations AdvaMed, BIO, MDMA and PhRMA.
- CincyTech – A public-private, seed-stage investor whose mission is to strengthen the regional economy by driving talent and capital into scalable technology-based companies in southwest Ohio.
- Cintrifuse – A non-profit organization with multiple membership levels that connects high-growth startups to the region’s assets and opportunities. Cintrifuse provides its members mentors, business consultants, flexible workspaces, conference rooms and networking opportunities. As member businesses mature, a full range of content and programming services are available to assist with talent recruitment and retention, investment sources, customers, revenue and exit opportunities.
- Hamilton County Development Company (HCDC) Business Center – A nationally recognized startup incubator that helps entrepreneurs launch successful technology-oriented businesses through coaching, connections, innovative programming, access to capital and a diverse learning environment.
- Mason Tech Center - A high-tech 25,000-square-foot office space used to support and grow early-stage technology and biohealth companies. The facility was developed as a partnership between the City of Mason and Top Gun Sales Performance, a Mason-based company that specializes in providing sales consulting and support services to medium and large companies.
- UpTech - An informatics business accelerator that provides startups, including health IT companies, with financial and developmental support.
Once you’re ready for your first office space, we can help with that too. REDI Cincinnati can help you navigate funding and incentive options to find the right one for you.
REDI Cincinnati is your first point-of-contact for questions about locating or expanding your company in our region. To learn more, contact REDI at (513) 562-8474 or info@REDICincinnati.com.